Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Days In Paris

Wow, this past week has been absolutely crazy! We arrived home from Paris last Thursday and left straight for Bath and Wales on Friday. This being why I haven't really had the time to sit down and blog. Now I am finally back in London for my final two weeks and I can't believe how fast time is flying. Of course Paris was absolutely amazing. My favorite place to be was Rue de Champs Elysees with all the high end stores and the Arc de Triomphe (which i went to the top of). For class we had guided tours of Printemps and Galeries Lafayette which are two of the biggest and oldest department stores in Paris. We learned all about their history and really just observed the environment which was so different then any other store I've ever been to. My favorite place was definitely when we went to Versilles it was breathtaking. Although we didn't get to go in palace we got to explore the gardens which is mainly what I wanted to see. We got to explore many exhibits including the Louis Vuitton/Marc Jacobs, Balenciaga, and Comme des Garcons. The pictures that I took from Balenciaga and Louis Vuitton are on my phone but once I can get to those I'll be sure to post those as well. 
Brittney, Morgan, & Me at the Versilles gardens.
WHAT I'M WEARING: Silence and Noise shirt from Urban Outfitters, nylon leggings from American Apparel, Steve Madden thigh high boots and my Michael Kors watch and purse.
My attempt to imitate Cara Delevingne from the Resort Chanel collection 2012 in Versilles gardens... fail?
Beautiful garments made by Rei Kawakubo for Comme Des Garcons 
Me in front of the Lourve
I'M WEARING: Forever 21 shirt, Plum J Brand high waisted jeans, Steve Madden boots, Urban Outfitter Sunglasses, and a Marc Jacobs gold watch
Chanel! Off of Rue de Champs Elysees
Hard Rock Cafe in Paris celebrating the 4th of July!
WHAT I'M WEARING: American Apparel chiffon oversized shirt, plum J Brand jeans, Forever 21 wedges,  Marc Jacobs gold watch, vintage necklace, Michael Kors crossbody bag.
Brittney, Morgan & Me. Eiffel Tower picture!
WHAT I'M WEARING: Nasty Gal studded collared shirt, Aqua jeans from Bloomingdales, Dooney & Bourke cross-body bag, Michael Kors silver watch


No comments:

Post a Comment