Sunday, July 29, 2012

Balenciaga Exhibition at the Musee Galliera in Paris

While over in Europe one of the many things I learned was the heritage of many high end designers. The last post I showed you was the Louis Vuitton/Marc Jacobs exhibit I went to, which honestly was my favorite. However, the Balenciaga exhibit gave me new perspective on a brand I was not as familiar with.
The exhibit was in honor of the 40th anniversary of Balenciaga's death. It showcased some of his greatest Spanish inspired pieces dating back to the late 1930's. All of the pieces were breathtaking, so be sure to stop by the Musee Galliera if you happen to be in Paris; trust me its worth it!
Once again sorry for the quality I only had by Blackberry, but here are some pieces I really enjoyed and wanted to share with you all...







No comments:

Post a Comment