Monday, July 23, 2012

Last Days Abroad in London

 This past week has gone so fast and I cannot believe I'm leaving tomorrow! Although I'm so sad to leave, the time I've spent here has been unforgettable. Last weekend I went to the Swedish House Mafia concert in Milton Keyes, England and it was crazy fun. With 60,000 people there and some of my favorite DJs I had the time of my life at their last UK concert. This week I also really got to explore Hyde Park and feel in love with the atmosphere of the peaceful park. We went there three time this week and it probably is my favorite place in London. Besides being busy exploring the city I have been nonstop shopping, which will be what I miss most about London. The shopping here is never ending and you never get old of it. I practically spent my life savings in Topshop but I have gotten some really cute things.

So here are some pictures from this week, I will add more when I am back in the states. But be sure to look at my new purchases worn in the pictures:
Paddle boating in Hyde Park!
WHAT I'M WEARING: Topshop laced leggings and a Camden market racerback tee; Michael Kors studded crossbody bag
My friend Brittany and me loving on our fannys (or as they call them "bum bags") on our way to Milton Keyes to see Swedish House Mafia!
WHAT I'M WEARING: Urban Outfitters tee, Vintage shorts from Urban Thread,  Pacsun tights and socks, Sperry rain boats
It was only a little but muddy...
From left to right: Me, Morgan, Brittney, Morgan walking across Abbey Road
WHAT I'M WEARING: Topshop flower trousers, Forever 21 black crop top, Zara sandels

Me on the London Eye
WHAT I'M WEARING: Frenchi tank from Nordstrom, Urban Outfitter high waist jeans, Nasty Gal leopard belt, Steve Madden knee high boots, Marc by Marc Jacobs gold watch
View from our balcony in Camden!
WHAT I'M WEARING (right): Hinge blazer from Nordstrom, Urban Outfitter high waist shorts, Nasty Gal bustier top, Forever 21 wedges

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2653987/?claim=vp5995fu6xq">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment:

  1. First time I saw your blog! Like your style:D


    www.fussylife.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete