Saturday, June 30, 2012

Arrival in London

So I finally arrived in London a couple days ago and besides the major jet lag it has already been amazing! I figured since it's my first visit I would do all the super touristy things first but I hope through the month I can potentially act like a local. From riding on River Thames to going to Wimbledon I have already been blessed by this beautiful city. Seeing the fashion here is a bigger learning experience than I imagined. Everyone loves the black leggings with a great boot, and hey you really can't go wrong with that. I can't wait to see what I started learning when my classes start. Can't wait to leave for Paris in a couple hours!
Here are a couple pictures from the beginning of my adventure:
In the most beautiful rose garden at Kew Gardens.
Im wearing a shirt by Lush, a skirt by Stem, a Michael Kors cross body purse and a Marc by Marc Jacobs watch
in the Princess Conservatory designed my Princess of Diana in 1987
Kim Clijsters vs Vera Zvonareva
Me and my friend Brittney trying to act like locals on the Wimbledon lawn watching a match
Me if front of Buckingham Palace
Great picture of the from River Thames of Big Ben and Parliament 
Love this picture of the Queen on her silver jubilee 
In front of the Tower Bridge before it opened and dropped the Olympic rings on its birthday (yes,  it was really windy if you can't tell from my wild hair)
I'm wearing a shirt by Truly Madly Deeply, a H&M jacket, Aqua jeans, Urban Outfitter shoes, and a Dooney & Bourke cross body purse


No comments:

Post a Comment