Monday, February 27, 2012

84th Annual Academy Awards Best Dressed

Tonight's red carpet was filled with glamour! Overall, the rich and famous looked very classy and conservative. I did notice quite a few were rocking the strapless look showing off their collar bone. There wasn't really a dress I absolutely hated but I wasn't a fan of Sandra Bullocks Marchesa's dress:(
 Here are my favorite that I saw when watching the red carpet show:
Natalie Portman wearing a vintage Haute Couture Vintage Christian Dior from 1954 (awesome!)
Kara Mara (from 127 Hours and Iron Man 2) in Jack Guisso Haute Couture 
Michelle Williams in her usual popping red Louis Vuitton gown with a peplum waist
Rooney Mara (Girl With a Dragon Tattoo) wearing Givenchy 
Jessica Chastian wearing Alexander McQueen (hand-embroidered) MY FAVORITE 
Angelina Jolie looking stunning in a black velvet Atelier Versace 
Kristen Wiig (Bridesmaids and SNL) wearing J. Mendel

No comments:

Post a Comment