Monday, February 13, 2012

2012 54th Grammy Awards Best Dressed

 There is no doubt that the red carpet was filled with some lovely dresses last night. This year I saw a turn for the better when the rich and famous really stuck to glamorous, classy looks (for the most part). Sparkling dress really stuck out on the carpet, along with beautiful silhouettes and trains on the dresses. Although some disagreed with me in class today I thought overall with the performances and outfits the 54th Grammy Awards will be one to remember.
There's no doubt that Adele took over the Grammy's last night; looking ever so stunning in her Stella McCartney
I knew I would see an Elie Saab 2012 Haute Couture on the carpet! Love it.
Ah I love this silhouette on her - Stella McCartney 
Rihanna in Armani with Christian Louboutin shoes (in LOVE) and a Jimmy Choo clutch
She wore Neil Lane jewelry with a Jacquie Aiche body necklace 
By Gomez-Garcia 
Zuhair Murad 2011 Haute Couture; Prada shoes (gorgeous silhouette)


No comments:

Post a Comment