Thursday, July 21, 2011

My New Nail Polishes!

So my Aunt from Ohio was down this week and she always brings me a bunch of nail polishes since she is a nail technician; so take a look and try not to be too jealous :)





From left to right: Essie - Imported Champagne, Essie- Vernis, OPI -White Shatter, OPI - Blue Shatter, OPI - Orge-the-Top Blue, OPI - No Room for the Blues, OPI - Dulce de Leche, OPI - Mermaids Tears, OPI - Designer Series Jewel, Top Coat Hoof Lacquer 


I am actually not a huge fan of the shatters but they do look cute (just on me, I don't like). The Hoof Laquer top coat is so so so good I have been using it forever and I'm obsessed with it. I love natural looking colors a lot of the time so thats why she got me the Imported Champagne, but I am in love with the Designer Series Jewel from OPI its so hot on.



No comments:

Post a Comment