Friday, July 22, 2011

Beverly Hills Party Presented by Miu Miu

At Miu Miu's Muta Party in Beverly Hills, California stars dressed to impress. I read that some people thought Emma Roberts dress was unflattering to her petite body, but I disagree. Fashion isn't always about showing off the exact shape of your body. I thought her Miu Miu dress was flashy in just the right way, and not to mention I'm obsessed with her Prada heels. Hailee Steinfeld look absolutely stunning. She was head-to-toe in Miu Miu and it was completely age appropriate. With the "peter pan" collar and peep toe heels, the outfit was a success. There were many other in attendance such as Diane Kruger, Katie Cassidy, and Ashley Tisdale, but these are my favorite dresses of the night. 
Emma Roberts - Miu Miu dress and Prada heels and clutch

Hailee Steinfeld - ALL Miu Miu 

1 comment:

  1. Emma Robert's dress is GORGEOUS!!!<3

    the-blondes-pancakes-of-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete