Thursday, October 16, 2014

Fall Color Palette: Military Green

Today it is a breezy 83 degrees in Florida and this is big. It's our first dose of our brief, non-humid fall weather. Last week, I purchased pumpkin spice Keurig cups and pumpkin candles to get my house in the fall spirit like the rest of SoFla. Considering I love fall so much I can't help but get my closest in the fall spirit as well. Fur scarves, leather leggings, and knee high boots have been unpacked today and I don't really care about the temperature because a slight sweat is worth it (PS I'm writing this post outside on my porch and I've already started sweating so maybe I should care a little...). 

Every fall I have a new love for a different color. Last year I was all about the oxblood; this year its the dark greens. Now, I have a low tolerance for anything that even relates to camo so you really have to use this color a little more carefully and in small doses (unless you can pull off that whole "one with nature" look). Here are some options that are not at all meant to be worn together!

1. Burberry London Mid-Length Cotton-Gabardine Trench Coat $1895 - Shop it here
2. Rebecca Minkoff Mab Tote Mini $195
3. Topshop Tipi Slip On Skater Shoes $35 - Shop it here
4. Topshop Plaited Snood Scarf $40 - Shop it here
5. Topshop Missile Chelsea Boot, available at Nordstrom $130 - Shop it here
6. Zara Blazer W/ Draped Lapel - Shop it here
7. Deborah Lippmann "Billionaire" nail polish $18 - Shop it here

3 comments:

  1. All the formal dresses look good. I love to wear brown color dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the military green jacket. I bought the quarter zip sweatshirt to my husband, the North Face TKA Glacier 1/4 Zip Fleece, only at https://www.boutiqueken.com.

    ReplyDelete