So it's literally raining cats and dogs outside today. So why not do some blog catch up. More importantly its a perfect Sunday for a Sunday Wishes post.
Just to set the tone listen to this while you read the post. My song for the week:
Lucy Rose - All I've Got
This actually ended up looking like a complete outfit without me even intending to do so. However these are all individual items that I've had my eye on. Working in a department store could possibly be the hardest thing for a die hard shopper like me. Obviously some of these items are more on my dream wishlist rather than a realistic one, but a diva can dream too right?
Trend: Lately I have had my eye on the white/black trend. Wearing all white has turned into a sexy trend all year round and I love it. Mixing the two into a monochromatic scheme is genius as well.
Colors to Watch: White, black, oxblood, navy, grey
1. Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Plum Scene $19 - Love the plum lip. Wear it with a dark color scheme to add to the gothic tone or wear with a white to give yourself a pop of color. I usually am in love with YSL lipsticks but this Smashbox color is to great to pass up for $19!
2. Salvatore Ferragamo Sookie Large Leather Shopper $1590 - I was working in the handbag department at Nordstrom on Saturday and couldn't stop touching this bag. The leather is to die for with its silky feel. Maybe one day a bag like this can be mine <3<3<3
3. Open Layer Rings on Need Supply Co. $12 - I love dainty gold rings lately. The more on one hand the better... and the more on one finger even better! Of course at this price you have to be careful about turning your finger green :/
4. For Love and Lemons' Ricketts Dress on Need Supply Co. $225 - I've been eyeing this dress for a while now and I seriously need it. It's a great white dress to have for a lot of different occasions with its versatility to dress it up or down.
5. Movado 'Large Bold' Watch $650 - So I work with watches all day at Nordstrom and we got this watch in again and I LOVE it. I rarely feel the need to get a watch because it's an annoying investment but this one is just so perfect. I maybe have tried it on a thousand times already too bad its like one of paychecks...
6. Converse Chuck Taylor White High Top Sneakers $49 - Basically I think every needs a pair of good sneakers to wear around. Everyone seems to be into those Superga sneakers but I still would like to just own the trusty white high tops by Chuck Taylor.
7.Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Illuminating $43 - Again another perk at working in a department store is that you get all the fun makeup samples. When using this sample I fell in love and decided I needed to get the full bottle. Its great for skin that has been exposed to a lot of sun like mine its good for covering up those dark spots and giving me the radiance I want.
8. L. Erickson 'Atelier' Enamel Cuff Ponytail Holder $22 - I came across this on the Harper's Bazaar website (which I spend way too much time on) and thought it would be a great product to use considering how much I wearing my hair in a low ponytail. I love the sleek straight low ponytail you see a lot on runways, which is what I try to go for. This gives it a more contemporary look rather then a "I just didn't feel like doing my hair today" look.