Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What's Trending for Pre-Fall 2013?

So I pretty much have been M.I.A this past month. Basically sickness and exams took over my life but that doesn't mean I haven't been looking into these new collections. 
Overall, these collections have been a great follow-up to Spring 2013. With a lot of moody palettes and awesome prints there has been a lot of personality to them. 
While looking through the collections I did notice a handful of designers used the conservative pencil skirt. I have always been a fan of the pencil skirt when it is worn in the right way (the tight short pencil skirt isn't so attractive for work ladies). With the length hitting below the knee, it is perfect for colder weather when approaching fall/winter. Also you can see in the Prabal Gurung, the high waist to shin length skirt really elongates the figure. I'd have to say the conservative skirt suit has never looked so appealing till now.
 Tory Burch 
 J. Mendel 
Bottega Veneta 
 Gucci
 Prabal Gurung (One of my favorite pre-fall 13 collections!)
Dsquared2

No comments:

Post a Comment