Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Rihanna Inspired November Outfit

Where I live its not too cold and not too hot. So this always leaves me with the same question when I step inside my closet to get dressed; what the hell do I wear? Whether its going out to dinner or going out for a couple drinks I want to be appropriately dressed for the weather.  I put this outfit together based on one of my favorite fashion idols, the one and only Rihanna. I love her sexy, edgy look and I think it's a perfect for a fall look. Bustier tops have been in for a while but adding a good pair of leather trousers makes the outfit all the more trendy. A covered heel with a peep toe add to the edgy style and give into the weather. When it comes to accessories add some fun colors; you can never go wrong with a playful lip and nail color. 
1. Roccoco Lace Bralet from Topshop - $50
2. High Rise Leather Pants By Malene Birger (can be found on net-a-porter.com) - $895
3. Studded Suede Clutch from Topshop - $76
4. Cleopatra in New York by Deborah Lippmann (limited editon) - $18
5. Yves Saint Laurent 31 Rose Fusian - $32
6. GRAPHITE Peep Toe Heel from Topshop - $130

No comments:

Post a Comment