Thursday, September 6, 2012

September Favorites

September 2012 Favorites

1. Spring 2013 Fashion Shows are beginning! Starting with New York from September 6-13, London is the 14th-18, Milan the 19-25, and Paris the 25th to October 3rd. I can't wait to watch all the shows and see the trends for Spring 2013.
2. Coach's New Legacy Collection - In early August Coach launched a new collection and I am finally seeing it hitting the streets. One my of favorite things about the new collection is the duffle bag that can be custom designed with different colors. Usually I am one to walk past the Coach store but I really like the new accessories and clothing so be sure to take a stroll in there yourself. Coach Website
3. Tweed Jackets and Loose Knit Sweater - Already I have seen tweed jackets everywhere along with knit sweaters. Although I most likely won't be able to wear a heavy tweed jacket in Florida this winter I am already stacking up on my loose knit sweaters. Above is an Alexander Wang jacket for $1050 and an All Saints knit sweater for $150
4. Jennifer Fisher FNO Bracelet - Fashion Night Out is another hot event for the industry in September. This is the fourth year where celebrities, designers, editors, and models storm stores around the world to celebrate the greatness of fashion!
5. Oscar de la Renta's Limited Edition Nail Colors -After much anticipation after his fall show in February, Oscar has finally released the nail colors. The three colors consist of Red carnation, Aubergine, and Larimar. But hurry fast there are only 700 available for $22 each. Get the polish here!
6. Liberal Arts in Theaters September 14th - Considering how much I love Elizabeth Olsen and Josh Radnor from How I Met Your Mother, I cannot wait for this movie. Josh's character, Jesse Fisher, gets a new look on life after returning to his college to speak and meeting Elizabeth's character, Zibby. It looks like a great film with romance and with Josh Radnor in it, I can count on it being comedic as well!
7. Bring Out Your Booties! The trend of boots is continuing and I love it! This season I am loving every type of boot out there. The shoes above are a pair of Miu Miu boots of Net-A-Porter for $750. Even though that is far out of my price range there are plenty around town to satisfy anyone. For lower price, quality boots try TopShopSteve MaddenNasty Gal
8. National Chocolate Milkshake Day - Besides Labor Day of course, this is my favorite holiday in September! On September 12th, you can find me at my local diner slurping down a nice BIG chocolate milkshake.

No comments:

Post a Comment