Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Mulberry RTW Spring 2013

Ever since I left London this summer I couldn't wait to see London Fashion Week. I can honestly say I see London as the top fashion city in the world right now. With the Olympics, Kate Middleton, and all the pop culture coming out of England it is hard to ignore what they are bringing to the surface. 
Mulberry is one of my many favorite London shows to always watch. The brand has always had such a fun, youthful side and this season was nothing but that. Inspired by "ice lollies" the Emma Hill's color palette consisted of light mints, tangerines, and marigolds; along with classic black and white pieces placed towards the end. The style was 60's inspired with flower prints and findings. 
Here are my favorite moments on and off the catwalk:
 Alexa Chung with her "Alexa" bag and wearing a Mulberry shirt from S/S 13
 Lana Del Rey carrying the Mulberry bag named after her
Olivia Palermo carrying the Mulberry Alexa bag
Lana Del Rey, Kate Moss, Alexa Chung, and Rebecca Hall sitting together in the front row at Mulberry.








No comments:

Post a Comment