Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Heel Sandal







1. Laminated ZARA Heel Sandals - 159: I absolutely love these and are now on my must have list. They could be worn in so many ways; casual with boyfriend jeans and a loose shirt or dress them up with leather leggings and colorful flowy shirt.
2. Urban Outfitters Deena & Ozzy Studded Wood Sandal - 69: Stud's have been my number one accent for a while for accessories, so they really make these shoes perfection.
3.Giuseppe Zanotti Multicolored Patent Leather Sandal - 695: These are just awesome and would be a eye-catching item to add to your closet. They would definitely be cute with your little black dress
4. Topshop REFLECT Metallic Heel Sandals - 120: LOVE. Topshop has a huge selection of heel sandals but these immediately caught my eye. I would love to put on electric blue skinny jeans and a loose fitted top with these shoes. They have a very strong resemblance to a pair of Celine shoes (look it up and you'll 100% agree with me) so that is probably what drew my eyes so quickly to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment