Thursday, May 23, 2013

Summer Trend: Comfortable Tapered Pants At All Prices

This summer so far I have done a whole lot of nothing. However, I have been online "window" shopping more than an average person should be. I have found a large assortment of these comfortable trousers. Topshop interestingly enough has termed the word "Joggers" for them; I'm guessing this comes from the elastic waistband and the tapered leg. At my first look I thought they were a bit too similar to the "drop-crotch trousers" which has been in and out of trend recently that I never enjoyed. But I've grown to love them and think they are a great way to wear a trouser with more comfort for the summer. Anyhow, they're on many websites at many different price points so I thought I would share a few:
 Topshop Crepe Cuff Joggers in Jade $60
 Mikkat Market Elastic Waistband Baggy Pants $33
 Outsider Pants in Ivory on Need Supply Co. $68
Zara Jacquard Loom Trousers $59.90
J Crew Curator Mid-Rise Crepe Pant $168
3.1 Phillip Lim Silk-Crepe Pants available on Net-A-Porter for $375

No comments:

Post a Comment