Thursday, April 25, 2013

Pointed Flats at Every Price!

Since summer has begun, it's time to find those summer outfits that are fit for your summer jobs. For me, I need to find shoes that will be comfortable enough for a long day on my feet. I saw Jeffery Campbell's In Love shoe recently and since then I have similar pointed flats in about every price range. They are perfect for the workplace and trendy enough to be worn outside the workplace!

Jeffery Campbell In Love $90
Available on Need Supply Co.

Dolce Vita Gav $149
Available on Dolce Vita


3.1 Phillip Lim Devon D'Orsay Snakeskin Pointed Pumps $470
Available on Avenue 32
Matt Bernson Perini $145
Available on Need Supply Co.
 Jeffery Campbell Lovins $115
Available on Urban Outfitters
Studio Flat in Mint $38
Available on Need Supply Co.

Marnie 2 Part Pointed Shoe $56
Available on Topshop


ASOS Liberty Pointed Ballet Flat $41.56
Available on ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment