With fall clothing moving into the stores it's hard to remember its still summer. In Florida it's reaching almost 100 degrees everyday, so I'm still looking for shorts and tees. This outfit is trying to incorporate the different trends arising. From the gilded age to the crazy prints this outfit is nothing short of perfect for me. I love the colorful, sequined shorts and crazy, spiked bracelets matched with a classy blouse and purse!
2. Topshop Calypso Embellished Shorts - $120
3. Tory Burch Robinson Shoulder Bag from Net-A-Porter - $350
4. Topshop Spike Prism Stretch Pack - $30
5. Lanvin Leather Ballet Flats from Net-A-Porter - $570
6. Deborah Lippmann Lady is a Tramp - $16