Saturday, December 10, 2011

RED is the new BLACK

This winter I can't help but notice that red is everywhere... and not just for the holidays. I actually have never been a huge fan of reds but it is strangely growing on me. A lot of people say they have a hard time making red look good on them (myself included) so here are some different look to go with
 A slight touch of red lipstick or nail polish...

Ready to go bold with red on red?
Crocheted red sweater for a day in the office...
Or my favorite red lip and red shoe...


TRY IT!


8 comments:

  1. love red, wether in make up or in clothing!

    http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i most definitely agree with you! red is the new color ;D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving red right now as well :)

    www.twinfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pics. Amazing styles.
    Yes i love red a lot. :) It's sexy and fierce

    I'm following you. Do the same if you like my blog.

    Thanks

    www.thesanktuary.blogspot.com

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally had rouged lips yesterday to match my nails haha xx
    http://jessamynread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never usually wear red..actually I don't think I own anything that's bright red..but I do see it everywhere these days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving the first outfit. red+silver details looks awesome!



    Wanna know how to make your heels look perfect, spending nothing?! my latest post is about that check:
    www.fashiontnt.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the shoes

    www.greaseandglamour.com

    ReplyDelete