Sunday, June 19, 2011

Falling in Love With Emma Roberts

So today I went to see her new movie out called "The Art of Getting By" and she was just phenomenal. What really stuck out to me were her clothes in the movie I loved the laid back, edgy look. When I got home I wanted to see if I could find where her clothes were from. Well it turns out that she actually wore most of her own clothes! She dresses her age, and always looks stunning on the red carpet. As she develops into a mature, young actress she is doing it with poise and appropriate fashion...
At Met Gala wearing Michael Kors


On the Today Show wearing Razan Alazzouni Spring 2011 collection and Brian Atwood Pumps

At her premiere for "The Art of Getting By" wearing Temperley London Fall 2011 collection with Casadei pumps
Credits to Celebuzz and SugarScape 

No comments:

Post a Comment